FOR LUCILLE Day 15 No Flamethrower usage

Here you can submit news, articles and tutorials if you want to share them on Nightofthedead.org

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
By clicking on the submit button in this specific forum and submitting your written words, images or videos you grant Nightofthedead.org and the owners of the domain Nightofthedead.org the non exclusive but timely unlimited right to publish, edit and distribute your submitted content (written words, images and videos).
Yorkshirepuds_gaming
Team Member
Team Member

FOR LUCILLE Day 15 No Flamethrower usage

Post by Yorkshirepuds_gaming »

We try the base out against the day 15 horde with no flamethrower turret. Fingers crossed we survive! This one is for you Lucille. :flamethrower:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAB15KRV0mc <---- Link to video ;)

Thanks to anyone that watches!
Come on over and say hi to us on Twitter @YorkshirepudsG or Reddit at Yorkshirepuds_gaming :wink:
Lucille
Beginner
Beginner

Re: FOR LUCILLE Day 15 No Flamethrower usage

Post by Lucille »

OMG you made a video just for me? :erm: And you mentioned me in the video :shaggy:
Now I am FAMOUS :jumpy: FAMOUS :jumpy: FAMOUS :jumpy:

That was kind of close! Would have loved to be able to watch Laynie's screen too. Her commentary is just too funny

Thanks for uploading :inlove:
Yorkshirepuds_gaming
Team Member
Team Member

Re: FOR LUCILLE Day 15 No Flamethrower usage

Post by Yorkshirepuds_gaming »

It was your idea so it was only fair to mention you. We plan to video from Laynie's view point too. We are making her computer better to film from us both. She is funny lol. I love what she comes out with haha.