Sin's Let's Test Build stuff!

Do your own experiments or read about what other people have found out

Moderator: Moderators

sinpathic
Team Member
Team Member

Sin's Let's Test Build stuff!

Post by sinpathic »

frustrated with an idea :computer: going crazy trying to fight zed's while testing :erm: Have no fear Sin will test build it for you :bingo: just submit it and our overworked testing monkeys will try to find the solution that works. :spank: :monsterkill:
Nikita
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Sin's Let's Test Build stuff!

Post by Nikita »

Awesome idea :winning:

Will give you a hard nut to crack soon :cutter:
Nikita
Survivor
Survivor

Post by Nikita »

I wonder how big a maze of cutters could be at maximum. A maze that decreases in size from the out- to the inside. Like a snailshouse but in quadrilateral shape. Inside the pathing area is only a cutter which is sidewalled by 2 fences.

In combination with platform above the maze one could easily reload the cutters and fall back to the middle (on the platform) so the zombies will take the longest path possible to get close to one.

Possible?
sinpathic
Team Member
Team Member

Post by sinpathic »

Nikita wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:16 pm I wonder how big a maze of cutters could be at maximum. A maze that decreases in size from the out- to the inside. Like a snailshouse but in quadrilateral shape. Inside the pathing area is only a cutter which is sidewalled by 2 fences.

In combination with platform above the maze one could easily reload the cutters and fall back to the middle (on the platform) so the zombies will take the longest path possible to get close to one.

Possible?
it would still follow the 500 unit/cell lesh so far it is doable just a little hard to have bridges for the reloads.
Tetzlaff
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Tetzlaff »

What is it about the
500 unit/cell lesh
? I don't understand