Suggestions

Moderator: Moderators

Dwarvenlord
Beginner
Beginner

Suggestions

Post by Dwarvenlord »

I don't know where to put this, as there are no applicable forums, so without further ado:

Quality of life stuff I would like to see as a new player:
A way to pin a blueprint materials list onto the screen. In Satisfactory, you can pin different things you are working on to the screen, and it lists all the components needed. It would be GREAT if the quantity you have in inventory were reflected in the count needed on the pin, but just a reference would be great. Right click an item, it pins it, and an x or another right click on the list removes it. Simple, but I don't have to repeatedly open inventory and blueprints to set off on a build.

Storage! Ok, I get apples, oranges, pears....garlic, etc but if you are going to do that to us, give us a special food container that has more slots. Early on I spend so many resources getting a base up and running that can me through the night and hunting down food that I can't really afford to upgrade storage easily, so I end up with over a dozen storage units. Upgrading them is so expensive and it feels like it is punitive trying to gather and store enough resources to build with. If NOTHING else, let me stack storage units.

Signs for storage, especially in multiplayer is really kinda needed, at least for my group of friends. It is something that is overlooked by most games I am familiar with. 4 people can not be convinced to learn the storage system and you are always looking for stuff.

Minor annoyances:
Jump height is truly sad
Fall height before damage is too small
No real tutorial information like "hotkey weapon again puts it away, and you run faster"
Bolder font on sides and top of map for us old folks to read at high resolution
Static rocks that form the map, ie non resource rocks, should be more distinctive with a different color or pattern
Chrustchov
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Suggestions

Post by Chrustchov »

This might not be the appropriate forum for your suggestion. I will contact a mod to have your thread moved
Tetzlaff
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Tetzlaff »

Signs for storage, especially in multiplayer is really kinda needed, at least for my group of friends. It is something that is overlooked by most games I am familiar with. 4 people can not be convinced to learn the storage system and you are always looking for stuff.
I don't get you on this particular suggestion. What kind of signs should be used? In my group we have a storage chest for each group of items.

1 for stone, iron and ore related material
1 for wooden materials and crafted materials like rubber and stuff
1 for food
1 for weapons
ZhingGao
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ZhingGao »

A way to pin a blueprint materials list onto the screen. In Satisfactory, you can pin different things you are working on to the screen, and it lists all the components needed. It would be GREAT if the quantity you have in inventory were reflected in the count needed on the pin

This is a great idea! :bowdown:

Signed !!!