Ok, I'm new.

Use this forum to get help if your stuck, don't know how to craft something or in any other game related case

Moderator: Moderators

meta4
Beginner
Beginner

Ok, I'm new.

Post by meta4 »

So I built the foundations, only a few as a lack of materials, then placed the crafting stations. Now I cannot place the walls because the crafting stations must be too close to the edge of the foundations. Is there any 'pickup and move' the stations? If not, will that be considered in future updates? Thanks, enjoying the game but those bears suck worse than the zeeeeeesss'. :haha:

Also, I don't know why I keep getting inventory full notifications when I already have similar items in my bag, eg cooking a small piece of meat which I have 2 in my bag.
TheKraut
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Ok, I'm new.

Post by TheKraut »

press "ALT"-key and objects are free to move. Press "ALT" again and objects will snap into place.
ROMANDAV
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Ok, I'm new.

Post by ROMANDAV »

We cannot pick up crafted items. We can press the 'ALT' key to fine-tune the placement of ladders, walls, crafting stations, etc...

So, if you placed a staircase and now you cannot place a wall, then all you need to do is press ALT while the wall is lit. Then, just move your mouse and use Q or E to lower or raise if necessary.

Return to “Beginners questions”